Thursday, October 30, 2008

Marshall's

I recently (re)discovered Marshall's.  

Target, Costco, IKEA..  all fave's.  And the recent addition of a SUPER Target in the 'hood is fanTABulous.... I ate lunch while touring the toy section with Sweet Pea the other day, and then after stocking up on a few handfuls of $1 items for the Halloween goody bags to give to the PreK teachers, I snagged a grande Americano at Starbuck's on the way out the door.  It was one of the most well-rounded 2 hours I think I have spent in a while... me, Sweet pea.. others...  and then me again.  It was perfect.  

But Marshall's has reclaimed itself with me.  

I just wish they had bigger shopping carts.   Not Costco-size carts.. but big enough for the 5 year old to fit in, along with 2 over-sized European-sized pillows, 8 (boy) shirts, 3 (boy) sweaters, 2 pairs of PJ's for the boys, a pair of shoes (for me), a super cute and sweet jewelry holder, 2 wicker baskets and the perfect fall-colored purse.  I think I dropped something all the way from the back of the store to the register. Sweet Pea held on to one of the pillows over the edge of the cart for me, all the way thru the store, until he saw the "Do You See What I See?" book in the check out line.. it's the Christmas version. Then it all fell to shit.

Bigger carts. 

No comments: