Back by popular demand (not to toot my own horn - "beep beep").. and after spending days, weeks, and lets admit it - MONTHS! - of reminding myself that this blog is about MY world, in which case the purpose is to document the days-in-the-life of me, my kids, my complaints and blessings as well as the ENDLESS committee meetings that are constantly taking place in my head, I have decided to pencil in some more time in my pocket calendar for this blogging bonanza to continue, and to make a better and more consistent effort to be that loud, courageous, opinionated and wise voice behind the curtain.
(was that all in one breath?....hm. shit, I still got it...)
So here I am - AS IS ... alitte late (truly, not my thing).... slightly short (usually very long-winded)... making a brief (re)introduction (that is rare too as I always like to be seen AND heard)... to say "keep a look out!" Come back and visit, and see what is in my head ...that is, if you give 2 shits... if you don't give 2 shits, I honestly don't care (that's new).
Peace out. Check back. and I promise more pics. (but, as they say - whoever THEY are - promises are meant to be broken). BUT I WILL TRY!!!! I promise to try. how is that.

No comments:
Post a Comment