Saturday, August 30, 2008

lack of time

cant seem to find enough time these days to post a thought, comment or a blah blah blah.   since school has started, I find myself running around.  the 20-30 minute segments-of-time to sit and "journal" are few and far between. 

sweet pea has been so adorable lately..  he asks me to lay down with him as i am tucking him in at night..  "you make me feel so warm and cuddly..  it helps me sleep," he says.   too adorable.  

they grow up so fast.  sometimes I wish they were little and innocent longer..  and then other days, I wonder how many times I need to say the same thing, over and over again. 

*sigh*

motherhood is an unexplainable thing.  it cannot be summed up with a list of adjectives or a handful of stories...  its just a constant learning experience..  not only about being a parent, but about me being me.  

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I miss your updates...