skippity-do-dah-day.
So, the day began. He slept in.. I actually had to pull him out of bed.. I tried reeeeally hard to have him fed and perfectly dressed before 7am. This was a challenge.. being that I dont even think I got to brush my own teeth, so to help him get-it-on for himself was work to say the least.
Every year, we take a picture of the first day of school
on the rock(s) in our front yard. And...as we do every year, we have one of Magoo and Sweet Pea.
Here he is at the school... giving us his
perfectly forced smile.... saying "cheeeeeeze".
Every morning before school starts, the students do morning prayer, the pledge of allegiance, and any announcements in the courtyard. Here are the kids walking into class..
long after the prayer (which was first), the pledge and announcements..
Magoo still has his hands in prayer. What a good Catholic boy.
Magoo at his desk.
Mommy giving him one last squeeze before class starts.

1 comment:
He looks so cute in his school uniform!! If we were in AZ Mady would have also been starting 1st instead of kinder...So...you look gorgeous for someone who didn't even get to brush your teeth before taking him to school.....
Post a Comment