Friday, August 15, 2008

Let the madness begin

I am lonnnng overdue for a post.  

I know.

But the summer has slowly been coming to an end, which means... goodbye "anything goes" and hello "structured chaos".. and more of if, again and again.  

My memorable Days of Glorious Park City still need to be posted, the fanTABbulous fun during girls weekend should be noted (can you say "I found my happy place?")... and of course, tales and pictures of Magoo's first day of school need to be recorded and shared (Sweet Pea starts next week).

And it will happen.  But not today.  

Until then, I am drinking my bottomless pot of coffee, trying to ignore the number of times I yawn before 6am, and looking forward to the afternoon by the pool with a tall lemonade.  Eyes shut, of course.....making the best attempt possible to relish the calmness that loomed around me for 2+ months and trying desperately to convince myself that rising into a vertical postion at 5:30 am really isnt so bad.  

oh damn...  I have a doc appt at 2:00 and then I have to pick up Magoo and 3:00pm... company over at 4 sharp. 

*sigh*

Let the madness begin....  


1 comment:

Estrella Publishing said...

I am somewhat jealous of you my dear. I can't wait to get back to it all, 8 days and counting. Just wait for a couple of weeks and I'll regret that comment.....