Glad you stopped by.... Please click COMMENT on any post and say hi! Reading and leaving is like sitting on my couch, watching a movie together and then walking out without discussing it over a piece of pie. If you are taking the time to enter my world.. please take a moment to leave your footprint... I'd love to know who's reading me. and stop by again soon!!
I am your typical stay home mom who feels she spends most of her time shuttling her two boys to play dates, parties, school, soccer, swim.... and if they are on good behavior, we squeeze in a short field trip to Target and walk up and down the toy aisles.. for their viewing pleasure.. ONLY!!! I love the smell of cut grass, fresh laundry, new books, and my husband's skin. Ice cream is my weakness, next to chocolate, and coffee is good hot or iced any time of the day. My kitchen sink is always full of dishes and there are always piles of folded clothes on my bedroom floor that need to be put away.... the endless cycles. I love Brad Pitt... I hate Brad Pitt.... I love Brad Pitt. I hate Brad Pitt. Forget Brad Pitt..(iheartbradpitt). I ADORE Jennifer Aniston. She is beyond FAB.
Pitcher - I can throw a good curve ball... yup. I can.
Catcher - Despite him making the calls, he is never really sure what will actually end up coming his way.
Batters - 'Mr. Magoo'.. my 6 year old son .. will swing at anything that is thrown at him.. again and again and again. and he will smile after every strike. My 'Sweet Pea' will throw the bat down after one swing-an-a-miss, and then he will ask me to pick him up. This 5 year old refuses to NOT need me.
we have NO cats. and NO dogs. we really see NO need.
No comments:
Post a Comment