Monday, December 15, 2008

Fairy Schmairy

yeah.. so.  Today I am feeling no love for the Fairy..  its has become an "expected" thing in the morning, (I know there is that anticipation)... BUT.. it also has its disappointment when the gift falls under par.  What is THAT about..  ???    Makes me not want to do it.. I tell you what.. 

What ALSO makes me want to stop an unpleasant conversation I overheard Beaver Boy having with the boys..  They were talking about the Fairy after their bed time story,  and as he was tucking them in, Magoo said, "I think mom is the Fairy."  

WHAT?!?!?!!?

aawwhh..How sad.. for me...  :(  

Well, Sweet Pea was right on in there chiming in to B-E-L-I-E-V-E!  Ya gots to believe! .. Beaver Boy agreed..  if you don't believe, then it is not to be. 

Magoo sang a song of believing.. he made up the words as he went.. he laughed.  He continued.. He made no sense.

So I think I am gonna just throw some dumb 'ole thing in their box tonight.. maybe a roll of toilet paper.  

No comments: