Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Fairy visit #2 - Super SIze Me

Sweet Pea woke up first this morning.  The first thing out of his mouth was simply to tell me, not show me, that he got a super big pencil from the Fairy.   He explained to me that the pencil wasn't even real... it didn't even work.

I asked him to go get it.  Once I ripped the plastic off of the end of it and drew on a piece of paper, acting very enthusiastic about it, I waited for a response.  Nothing.  He wasn't impressed. I actually thought it was pretty cool as it came with a super sized pencil sharpener, too. 

His only comment was,  "I hope she brings an ornament next time."  

Naturally, Magoo was elated.  He practically hopped down the hall, and after he ripped off the plastic wrap, he tried to use the sharpener..  "This sharpener doesn't reach, " he said.  Well, the sharpener was attached to the string, just to be attached.  The string had to be cut..  We cut it. And he started writing with it immediately, before he ate breakfast.  


No comments: