I have a lot of 'catching up' to do with photos from our 1-month summer stay in Park City. Due to some minor technical challenges, however, I am unable to transfer pics from the camera to the iMac, so I will post pictures when we return home. Once I got them uploaded and all that, you can see pics from....
**PICTURES HAVE BEEN POSTED***
Bridal Falls..

3 comments:
You know I LOVE pictures.... can't wait to see.... :-)
I waited to post after Paris and Scotland and I am now at least a month behind. I feel like I am late to turn in a paper! Horrible feeling.....
I asked J today if he was having fun on vacation. His response-"This is fun, but when can we go back to AZ and play with N and A? They were fun to swim with." He also said "that it was the best vacation ever, they don't have jellyfish in AZ."
I guess we need to get back soon...
Post a Comment