Saturday, July 5, 2008

Doctors Visit

Did you ever notice that when you have to take your kids to the doctor, they dont want to go? "will I get a shot? I dont want a shot".. is usually the first thing Sweet Pea shares to me..

Today, we had to take him to urgent care because he had some red spots in the back of his throat and he was running a whopping 102 temperature ..??  so once we got there, he went in with daddy... and yes, he was scared.. sad face and all.  Magoo and I sat out in the car and waited (well, Magoo was sleeping, so I had no choice, really) .....

When it is all over, Sweet Pea is practically skipping out the door.. happy.. playful.. has a bit of an attitude like "nee-ner nee-ner neeeeeeee-ner......eeeeyyyyeeee got to go ehhh-innn.. and youuuu-uuuu-uuuuu dehhh-dent... "

Here is a clip that digs deeper into how much kids really dont like the doctor.  Check it out. (ITS FUNNY!!!!!)


Study: Most Children Strongly Opposed To Children�s Healthcare

No comments: