Sunday, July 6, 2008

more Watching and Learning

***
Magoo came to me with a sad look on his face.. and I asked him, "whats wrong?".. and he said, "I want milk to be more fun."...  I found this to be a odd thing to feel and say..  my response, "ok.. well, how can we make milk more fun?"... and he grabbed my hand and looked at me with this wishful eyes, "Fruit Loops cereal straws make milk more fun."  

***
Yesterday, as we were driving around town, we asked the boys what they felt like for lunch.   Magoo blurts out, "I want Subway so I can eat fresh."

***
We are trying to plan Magoo's 6th birthday party..  and every time I suggest something, I get the same response, "I just want to go to Chuck E Cheese's.... because that is where a kid can be a star.. and I want to be a star."  (it is either a 'star' - for birthdays - or 'where a kid can be a kid' (just a regular visit)...  the two of them take turns saying it and the other one guesses which word will be said.  

***
did you know you will never miss another call again, and that you can store 2 water bottles and an umbrella into the Buxton Bag?  And, because you are so organized with it, you can find what you need with your eyes closed?!  Yup...  and it helps me find my phone when it rings..  and when I wear it over my shoulder, it wont get stolen.  It is the biggest little bag ever!   

My boys told me all this... verbatim.  AFTER the commercial was on.   They are so funny .. taking things from the commercials as a MUST DO kinda thing..  

No comments: