Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Coffee anyone?

It is a good thing that my true inner self is revealed by my coffee preferences.. could it be that simple?  
You Are a Cappuccino


You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.

However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.

You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.

You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

3 comments:

Hair Girl said...

I am going to "introduce" you next~!

Loraine said...

took the test...

I am a Black Coffee...

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high

Cheap and angsty... Really???? My favorite drink at Starbucks lately has been the Red Eye.... Black. coffee with a shot of expresso!!!

Rachel @ Verdin Road said...

I am french press coffee

You are in exquisite taste.

You are full of body and sensuality, and you love to be sipped and savored at leisure....though you can become cold rather quickly.

I don't know if that is accurate....