So Grey's Anatomy had the season finale.. and I must say. .. I was hooked all the way thru. I KNOW I was hooked being that I lost count of the number of trips I made to the freezer for some small... um.. big "1-scoop" servings of Starbucks Java Chip ice cream .. which is the best evah!!!!
We learned that sweet, innocent Lexie has a need to know other people's secrets and then enjoys having the ability to exploit them... and that George isnt as dumb as he acts.. Miranda can finally see the big picture.. as does the Chief because he is a good (I-had-an-affair-20-years-ago) man.. Karev likes to take care of someone in need as long as they do not show or ask for any emotional needs FROM him .... we learn that women do indeed like to explore other women, it is not good to play in cement and that sometimes the number 13 can actually be lucky.
But let's talk McDreaming and Meredith.. I mean, c'mon... their need and love for each other was building and building and building! and then they FINALLY - in the last 3 minutes - kissed.. (sigh).. ..but wait.. McDreaming needs to have a clear conscious before he does "more" with Meredith.. poor, inner-self struggling Meredith finally puts all the puzzle pieces together.. admits her love to the man of whom she wants to be extraordinary with.. commits to a future with him.. with the home, the kids.... and then he has to leave to say "later" to Rose. (for anyone who knows the lay of the land in Seattle, his land on the bluff is about 30 minutes from the hospital.. not to mention parking, walking in the hospital, trying to find Rose.. blah blah blah).. so she is suppose to wait there.. "don't move".. for over an hour? C'MON!!!!
I predict he gets in a car accident on the way to see Rose.. Meredith waits in her candle-lit floor plan all night.. she goes to the hospital in the morning to find McDreaming in one of the OR's.. my guess... it's just an avid viewers guess.
Prognosis aside, I liked it...what am I saying... I LOVED IT! Again, the sure tell-tale sign is the fact that I refilled my ice cream bowl a couple 2..3 times. (shhh!) .. and now I have the equivalent of about 2 cups of coffee in me and I cannot sleep.

1 comment:
ok. I FINALLY just read this post because I FINALLY just watched the finale.... I LOVED IT!!! The candle house and all of that kissing (by everyone) was great!!!! Like you, I was totally frustrated by the "go clear this with Rose CRAP!"
I'm pretty sure that you are right on with the car accident.... unfortunately, it wont be the perfect ending, marriage and baby scenario...
It took me a while to get into this season because of the wrIters strike delays... but this finale was just what I needed!
I can't wait for next season ~ let's try to watch the season premier together!!!
Post a Comment