Hmm.. Ok. so off I went to do the laundry that was growing daily in my closet, scrubbed the stinky pee-smelling toilets, put away the towels, swimsuits and 'stuff' from the trip to Aunties house yesterday... and he relaxed. As he should. He works hard.
After putzin' around a bit and playing with the boys downstairs for a couple hours, I came back upstairs to find BB still on the couch.. remote in hand.. and one leg has since progressed up to the back of the couch.. his toes are naturally pointed like ballet legs due to his high arch.. I asked him a question and there was no response.. so from the kitchen, I tilted my hand sideways to see if he was awake.. and it was then that I heard the sound of metal dragging on concrete. He was asleep. Arm extended toward the TV with the remote still in his hand... death gripped.
This went on for hours.. I would go about my day .. and he his. on the couch... falling in and out of slumber, and I swear, that remote never left his hand.. regardless of his state of consciousness. amazing talent. truly.

No comments:
Post a Comment