*****
After eating a quick dinner at the community pool tonight, I took the boys to the little market to grab a cold treat to cool off (it's only 109 degrees out today). They picked out pushups from the freezer... We got in the car and they started to eat them.... well.. more like licked them... all. over. the cardboard sides... and then my teeth just felt nasty in my head and I got a shiver down my spine... eich!
Magoo: "Mommy, I like pushup's.... mmmmm"... he studies it as he turns it all the way around....
Sweet Pea: "Me too.. it tastes like bubble gum.. hey, push ups and pump it up...they are the same! (Pump It Up is a local, indoor bouncy house place)
Magoo: he laughs a bit and says "eee-yah".. there is a 5 second delay.. "except there is no Pump.... and no It."
Magoo: "Mommy, I like pushup's.... mmmmm"... he studies it as he turns it all the way around....
Sweet Pea: "Me too.. it tastes like bubble gum.. hey, push ups and pump it up...they are the same! (Pump It Up is a local, indoor bouncy house place)
Magoo: he laughs a bit and says "eee-yah".. there is a 5 second delay.. "except there is no Pump.... and no It."
So much for that being the same.
*****
Walking from the car to the doctors office, (again, its 109 outside), Sweet Pea says, "Man, it is so hot out here, I am boiling like hot dog!"
*****
Magoo comes to me after he brushes his teeth tonight..
Magoo: "Mom, did I swog this morning?"
Me: "Swog.... what's that?"
Magoo: "Swog.... this morning?"
Me: "Honey, I don't know what you mean.. swog....help me out."
Magoo: "This morning, after I brushed my teeth and then...." He tilts his head to one side and puffs up his cheek, and then tilts his head the other way and makes the other cheek puffy.. ... and then he holds his hands up in the air, shaking his head as if I am an idiot... "swog!!"
Me: "Ohhhh ...swish?!"
Magoo: "eee-yah, did I swish this morning?"

1 comment:
PRICELESS!!!! I love the "you bofe made me forgot"
I miss that little guy!!
Post a Comment