Friday, June 6, 2008

Hiccups

I was putting clothes away in the bedroom, and Magoo comes in.... he was working in one of his workbooks at the kitchen table. 

Magoo:  "Mom, I have the hiccups."

Mom: " Ya' do? did you try and drink some water?"

(he slowly moves his hands together, intertwining his fingers and then calmly holding his hands... you can tell he is thinking.. he looks up at the ceiling and then past me at the wall.. And then extremely frustrated.. he angrily throws his hands in the air, then he puts his hands on his hips, and with a frown, he bursts out)... 

Magoo:  "Weelll" ......I am TRY-ying to do my work.. . and they are dis-TURB-bing me!" (arms are now crossed at his chest, chin touching his chest and he puffs 'hmph' with disgust). 

1 comment:

Rachel @ Verdin Road said...

I can totally visualize him!! That's hilarious!