Sunday, June 29, 2008

Monthly Rant and Rave

RANT - I am convinced there is a mean crumb fairy who sprinkles crumbs on my floor when I am not looking.  I must sweep the floor 10 times a day and I have NO idea where all the shit comes from.

RAVE - having friends over (with a cocktail in hand) and jumping in a refreshing, crystal blue pool on an 'Africa Hot at 116 degrees out' summer day.

RANT - the glue used to seal the plastic bags in cereal boxes is the stickiest glue ever!!!  why does it have to be so difficult? 

RAVE - cleaning ladies, landscapers, and personal assistants.  

RANT -  your cell phone notifying that you have a voicemail message on your cell phone 3 days AFTER someone left the message for you.  

RAVE - Excedrin PM and ear plugs after wine and dessert. 

RANT - dropping the last 5 Pringles on the floor and watching them break into tiny litle pieecs. lots of tiny little pieces.. too-tiny-to-eat-them-off-the-floor tiny pieces.. 

RAVE - coupons offering 2 for 1 dinner deals.

RANT - the sweat marks left on your shirt under your breasts when you don't wear a bra.

RAVE - actually getting to see your doctor at the time you made your appointment. 

1 comment:

Scott P. Plum said...

Hate you tell you...but I think of Mom when I read about your day.