Thursday, June 26, 2008

I love deliveries!

Look what the UPS man brought me today.. Asicis Gel-Evolution running shoes!!.. the purrr-fect size 10.  I got them ON SALE from onlineshoes.com. 

GEL-Evolution™ 4

I was elated!  I have never been so excited about a delivery before.. when I heard the doorbell ring, I actually ran to the door, ripped open the box, stuffed my orthodics in these bad boys and had them on and tied within 93 seconds.  I was walking on cloud 9.  Literally. The last pair of running shoes I bought was 4 years ago.. needless to say, I was long overdue.

So now, all I need is some snazzy looking exercise attire.  Who doesn't like to look good when they are working out!  Style is key whether you are sleeping, buying groceries or sweating off the wine the night before..  And being that I am so incredible NEEDY about looking SO GOOD... (yeah, right)... but I need some really nice, high quality, running bras/long running tops (size large in case anyone is wondering)..  

ps. my birthday is in September..  


2 comments:

Rachel @ Verdin Road said...

Okay so I need some new shoes so I went to your link to look at your 'on sale' shoes and I have to tell ya somethin....9% off is not on sale, I do love your new shoes, but it cracked me up that their website actually had that number listed as a 'sale' price. You shouldn't be able to even advertise as a sale price unless it's at least 25% off, but that's just me.

Love,
Your Frugal Friend

Card Girl said...

my dear sweet frugal friend :)
they actually retail for $110 and after entering a summer promo code when I ordered them on onlineshoes.com, I got them for $89... hence, on sale!! :)